the Rift

[PRIVATE] Am I a Freak (For Getting Down?)

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
'Simply tired,' He says quickly, and the mare's mouth turns down slightly, not quiet believing him but throwing the thought aside. Irrydae smiles at the pair, watching the tired dog flop before her companion's hooves. She couldn't help but think he looked slightly troubled. Irry was good at finding the minuscule things in one's expression, something her mother had taught her of course. But she realized he also did not seem willing to talk about it so she did not pester on about it. 'I'm afraid I haven't met you or your... friend,' he says and surprise floods through her face, remembering the doe. "Oh! That's just part of my magic." The mare says, her right wing falling from her side to interrupt the image before it disappeared.

'I am Knox.' It is good that she is meeting more of her herd now, while she had already met many or at least heard their names, Knox here was not one of them. "I am Irrydae. The Storyteller." I step towards him, body posture relaxed and friendly, ears tilted forward slightly. "It is nice to meet you, Knox. I have been trying to meet everyone since I joined the Foothills. It is wonderful here." She continued, probably boring him with all her chatter. "Everyone here seems like such a tight family." A slight pang ran through her and gripped her voice as she spoke. She did not quite feel the tight bond of this family, at least not yet. It was hard being an outsider, but it would take time, and Irry knew that.

The dog flops to the ground again, though her bright eyes do not leave Irrydae, and her eyes catch Knox's companion, offering a smile to the wary creature. "She is cute. I have always wanted a companion. I hear it's wonderful." Again. She is gushing out and won't shut up. She closes her lips, stopping anything else she might say as to not irritate the black stallion before her. She felt to bright for the... tired soul.

[ooc; take time on your reply! no rush.]
irrydae,
Credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Am I a Freak (For Getting Down?) - by Knox - 05-18-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Am I a Freak (For Getting Down?) - by Irrydae - 05-18-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Am I a Freak (For Getting Down?) - by Knox - 05-21-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Am I a Freak (For Getting Down?) - by Irrydae - 06-02-2013, 09:09 PM