the Rift

[OPEN] wings and antlers, [hector]

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
   Today was the first day the snow fell in the Throat. The air was bitterly cold on my lungs, grating unpleasantly with each inhale, and with each exhale billowed silver, satin clouds into the sky, sparkling with surprising brilliance in the faded sunlight. Pale, crystal flakes drifted downward in elegant, easy spirals, acting as if they had not a care in the world. I tipped my head upwards, letting my eyelids gently slip downwards over my heterochromia eyes, feeling the tiny flakes settle delicately on the thin flesh of my face. A glorious smile lifted my face, and a pure, sparkling joy lit me up from the inside. Drifting upwards in the air came a glorious laugh, a pure, gentle laugh that portrayed all of my clean happiness from the purity of a fresh autumn day that neared winter. Oh yes, no doubt soon enough I would begin to worry of our beloved home; but for now, I reveled in the crisp freshness of a new morning, the pale gold light that lit every sparkling snowflake on liquid crystal fire.

I descended from the divine realms of the heaven above, wings flaring to cup the air, back-beating gracefully and alighting hind hooves first, and then fores, an easy smile lighting my face as the sun truly rose above the snow-dusted horizon, a white circle of flame in the sky, turning the yonder a delicate shade of robin egg blue. I fold my wings cleanly to my flanks, resisting the urge to laugh once more, and move forward leisurely to the edge of the ocean. The water whispers gently against the snow-sparkled sand, murmuring stories passed down for years of a language I know not, always longing to become one with the sand. I stand, feet dug into the sand, just inches away from the lapping salt water, and let the breeze stir my charcoal mane and tail.

Everything is so wonderfully peaceful.
Andromeda
creds
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
wings and antlers, [hector] - by Andromeda - 05-18-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: wings and antlers, [hector] - by Hector - 06-02-2013, 02:19 PM