[OPEN] I never asked for this {Birthing, Tharos, Open}

Kovoden Posts: 6
Deceased
Colt :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: Newborn
paddeh
I can't get this memories out of my mind,
And some kind of Madness,
has started to evolve.

'It's okay, my dear son' The words do not comfort me. The voice is familiar but different, but I find no comfort in them. The white on my coat in an instant turns black as the darkest night. But what does calm me is the gush of warm liquid that splashes down my throat, and the black fades back to white.

I step back, head swinging in a large arc as I stumble and fall roughly, jarring pain running up my spine. Still no words leave my pale lips as milky eyes search for anything that it might reach. But that is not possible. My nares flare as my mother's scent grows more distant and panic floods through me. Is she leaving me? Will I be alone? Maybe that would be for the best, as I do not feel tenderness for her. There is an unspoken tension and I can feel it. I do not understand it, but it makes my stomach uneasy as I struggle to stand back up. My hooves trip over a rock almost instantly and I am thrown on my face.

It hurts. My lips turn down in sadness and I give up trying to stand. It seems no use, gravity, clumsiness, and blindness (though I presume this is how it is for everyone) is determined to keep me on the ground. So be it. A sigh escapes my lips as my body relaxes and I let my head rest against the prickly ground, eyelids closing over eyes that do not see anything. My chest rises and falls slowly as my ears rotate, listening to everything exploding in them. What was this place?

"Speak"

Messages In This Thread
I never asked for this {Birthing, Tharos, Open} - by Storm - 05-19-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: I never asked for this {Birthing, Tharos, Open} - by Storm - 05-21-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: I never asked for this {Birthing, Tharos, Open} - by Kovoden - 06-02-2013, 07:52 PM