the Rift

[PRIVATE] And who are you? {Zdravilo}

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The conversation flowed nicely, and my guard was down. Though that was no shock. I was gifted a trusting nature and a sweet heart. I would love to be able to take him there. He'd fit in nicely and I think he'd like the brindle boy, though the Weaver seemed more sophisticated and job orientated. I was sure he'd like the Aurora Basin. With the chill of Frostfall on the verge, I had to straighten out and get some friends. Though friends shouldn't be forced like they would in this case, I'd try. Incompletion of this task would shame me. I would die if I didn't get my little bird. I really did like talking, and maybe my companion would also!

Her smile faded back rather quickly, though his last question made me cringe inside, I didn't show it. "Why Faelon, histories are tragic and bring forth strange feelings that some are unable to comprehend normally, hence why, histories are a spec of ink on and obsidian stone. Shall we not let our sweet conversation dwindle to oblivion by allowing questions as so forth? It makes my cherubic personality tinge with salt." Basically, I mouthed off words that were intelligent enough, however I was young, and I made mistakes. Easily could I have messed up one of those words.

"I am curious as to why you are so close to the borders of a herd that is not yours. Were you wishing to join, or to marvel at our warm pool?" I winked at him. Though, it was a joke I didn't really know what he thought. My nostrils quivered as the air flew out of them. Slowly I picked up a soft walk. Looking around for a moment I made sure no one was around. Well, at least any wings or bare heads.

I dropped my head to the ground and took in a deep scent of it. It smelt of the Desert and Plains. Damned air heads and bare heads from the Foothills it smelt as. "Faelon, I must go, and this was nice. Aurora Basin is that way. Tell 'em one of their Scourge's sent you, and you'd like to join, but I must be gone." I turned around and started trotting off. "Maybe we can catch up another time!" Lowering my head slightly I took off. There was a slight fog that drifted over the baren landscape so I disappeared without looking back.

Looking back on this, it was much fun.

Messages In This Thread
And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-19-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Zdravilo - 05-23-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 06:10 AM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Zdravilo - 06-01-2013, 08:01 PM