the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lovely Lady {Nyx}

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The grayish clouds that were looming in the sky finally disappeared, revealing the hidden sun, shining its rays on the black mare's back. She looked quite beautiful now, with glinting onyx fur, seeming like a treasured piece of obsidian shining in the light. The Orange Moon winds blew through, tumbling some of the tree's leaves to the ground, slightly floating around the girl before reaching their destination. As she replied to Arrane's compliment, he heard a soft voice, 'Thank you'. As it was spoken out of her velvety lips, it had a feminine, soft ring to it. The very tone of her voice was music to his ears, so kindling and gentle.

Looking back up at him with chocolate eyes, he momentarily remembered Brisa with her own alluring orbs. Would he ever get over the two mares that haunt him, or will Arrane finally get the chance to move on and live life? "Wow! You know, we have really similar pasts", he said with a kindred laugh. It was true: Born in a faraway land, Arrane had fought many wars as the herd's general, leading horses against each other. But in the end, despite his two lovely sisters, he left the place in search of a new life. Now he regretted leaving Leila and Willowe, for he missed them with his whole entirety.

"I guess you're more like me than I thought. Come along, lets talk", Arrane said, motioning her with his tail to go by the waters edge. He was thirsting for refreshing water, and pushing past the trees, he finally craned his neck over to drink up the liquid. Lifting up his elegant head, he spoke, not knowing if Nyx had followed him. "I lived as a general in a faraway land too, and lead the military against other invading herds. We weren't such a big power, no. More like a smaller family herd. I had two dear sisters, Leila and Willowe-", he paused, pain filling his chest at the names of his siblings. "But I felt the need to leave, to find a new life. I now enjoy wandering as an outcast, but hopefully I will be summoned to a new herd.

"Yeah, and I understand about the lonesomeness. I miss my family and sisters so much...they insisted on coming with me but I pushed them away", the stallion said, almost on the verge of tears, but hiding them. "I have lived in a herd before, and it's wonderful," He paused and spoke again. "If you have any thoughts now, we could share them together", Arrane pushed, wanting to talk more to someone.

Messages In This Thread
Lovely Lady {Nyx} - by Arrane - 05-19-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Lovely Lady {Nyx} - by Nyx - 05-19-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Lovely Lady {Nyx} - by Arrane - 05-21-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Lovely Lady {Nyx} - by Nyx - 05-26-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Lovely Lady {Nyx} - by Arrane - 05-27-2013, 08:21 AM