the Rift

[OPEN] Trees Again

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   Ranjiri</style>
  give me strength when i'm standing and faith when i fall</style>

I pulled as hard as I could, Momma, I really did but Ros really got her horn stuck deep in that tree. Even when she told me to stop I pulled for a little longer thinking that maybe she would just pop right out of there like those gophers in the Foothills do. Have you ever watched them? They're really cute and furry but they have huge teeth. But all day long they pop in and out of their holes. Too bad Ros' horn wasn't a gopher.

"What are you doing?"

I dropped Ros' tail pretty quick and turned to look at the boy that had sneaked up on us. He wasn't any bigger than me, momma, so no worries. Ros started screaming then and I couldn't help but laugh at her. Of course she would scream at him that he didn't exist. Her horn was stuck in a tree. I don't know from experience but that's gotta be pretty degrading. Anyways, after I was finished laughing at her (and spitting her tail hair out of my mouth) I walked around so I could see Ros' face instead of her butt. "Well." I said as I walked around so I could see her face instead of her butt. "We gotta figure som'n out. I can't just leave you here stuck in a tree." I giggled at her again and shook my head. I tilted my head as I looked at her horn and I tried to figure out what you would do, Momma.

You would break her horn, wouldn't you? I can't do that to Bossy Rossy. She'd skin me alive if I did.

I sighed then finally turned and looked at the boy because I was finished pretending that he didn't exist for Bossy Rossy's sake. "Hello!" I said. "I'm Ranjiri and that's Ros." But then I thought better about it and moved my body to block Ros'. "Erm ... I mean ... I'm Ranjiri and there's nothing else to see here? Move along?." One of my ears tilted back and belatedly I spread my wings to cover more of Ros from his view, but I doubt it did much to help.

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Trees Again - by Roskuld - 05-19-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Trees Again - by Ranjiri - 05-20-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Trees Again - by Soren - 05-27-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: Trees Again - by Roskuld - 05-30-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Trees Again - by Ranjiri - 06-16-2013, 08:58 PM