the Rift

[OPEN] See The Fire In My Eyes

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The sun started to go down and down the sky filling it with colors of every hue. Sand stirred under my soft auburn pelt. The heat was beginning to fade away as the moon was getting ready to peek up through the sky. I gazed down at my lightly colored pup, Elektra. A warm smile came across my white maw. I could see that she was struggling with something, but the struggle was about was more than I knew. Ehh.. I would find out sooner or later. I rested my cranium down on my white paws and I slowly closed my fiery orbs. A chill rose in me, zipping up my spine. The sun was sinking faster and the stars were beginning to poke out.

I was awaken my squeaking and whimpering. My head shot up as I looked at Ktra. What is these were whines of distress? What is she was hurt? I don't know what I would do if something hurt her. There appeared to me nothing wrong with her, but something was different. I studied her, trying to figure out what was odd about her. Finally, I realized it. She opened her eyes! Her dark amber orbs were now shinning brightly and peering out into our sandy home. An unexplainable joy came to me. I was beyond proud of my little girl.

The moon was now in the sky and my russet pelt was beginning to shimmer and glow, as it did every night. A new sound now was coming. It was the sound of hooves. I sat up, poking my head out of my in ground den. My orange eyes came across a small built stallion with two primary colors of black and white. He had two golden tipped wings sprouting from his withers. Golden markings were below two gold eyes with no black center, and to be honest, it kind of freaked my out. He had golden hooves placed at the bottom of his legs. A color thing was draped around his neck. Motherly instincts were kicking in and a soft and mumbled growl rumbled in my throat. Was he here to hurt my pup? I would not take that chance.

"May I help you?"

Messages In This Thread
See The Fire In My Eyes - by Elektra - 05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-07-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 06-30-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-30-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-02-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-03-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-09-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-16-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM