the Rift

[OPEN] See The Fire In My Eyes

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The black and white brute seemed startled at me. Perhaps it was because of my ability to talk to him, but then again I did just growl at him and my fur is sparkling. Well, horses were pretty weird and they act up over the smallest thing so, why he got startled was really beyond what I know. He began to talk, telling her that he only came to investigate. He asked if I lived here and then began to say that he hadn't met a wolf with the ability to communicate to horses. Well, that certainly made me feel special. I'm sure he would be even more astonished if he was that I could howl fire.

I looked down at Ktra, making sure that she was still safe and sound before I gazed back up at his pit less golden orbs. "In fact, I am part of the Dragon's Throat, and I will assume that you are too. I don't know how I can communicate with horses, but it seems I was just born with that ability." My keen nose could tell that the stallion was confused about me. It was more than likely because I was living among horses and not wolves, but to tell you the truth, I liked living with horses better. It wasn't as violent. I mean, conflict still rises between horses, but its like you have to kill to eat with horses. Of course, I still do hunt around here, catching rabbits and other small prey, but I had to. I had to keep Elektra and myself alive.

Messages In This Thread
See The Fire In My Eyes - by Elektra - 05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-07-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 06-30-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-30-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-02-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-03-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-09-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-16-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM