the Rift

[OPEN] See The Fire In My Eyes

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The stallion’s question to me made me wonder. Could I communicate with other animals? I knew I could communicate to cats, for whenever I had seen one of those evil things I could not help but over hear their rude remarks. Though, other than horses and cats, I did not know. I had never bothered to try to talk to something other than those two. For, if I could hear the painful screams of deer and rabbit when I hunted them, I would surely be scarred for life and never hunt again. I would rather starve than hear the painful screaks of ones that did not deserve to be harmed. “I do not know. I have never tried to speak to ones other than horses and cats.”

The next thing the black and white Pegasus did was announce his name. Midas it was. It sounded familiar. I could have sworn I heard it before among the talk of the Throat members. Though, I had not been away from my den to, once again, hear the gossip of others. Midas… I knew he was very important to this herd, though his ranking remanded blank in my mind. “It is a please to meet you Midas. Please forgive me also for not telling my name. I am Ayaka.” I smiled. My voice was warm and gentle, as was his. I pushed myself to think farther to try to remember what Midas actually was. Finally it hit me. “I have heard of that name before. Now, are you the General I am thinking of?”

Messages In This Thread
See The Fire In My Eyes - by Elektra - 05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-07-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 06-30-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-30-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-02-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-03-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-09-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-16-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM