the Rift

[OPEN] See The Fire In My Eyes
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

“I have never tried to speak to ones other than horses and cats.”

My ears crept forward at her mention of ‘cats’. Intelligence instantly flashed in a useful series of imagery that included jaguars and other large felines that I had witnessed during my spare time that was spent exploring Helovian landscape. Life had granted me the privilege to speak with one male tiger late last season; though our conversation hadn’t been anything more than the sharing of a trail for a few moments. He possessed that same unusual ability to speak more than one tongue as this she wolf does.

“I am Ayaka.”

I smiled a little and nodded with regards to where I guessed her dark shape to be curled up. “I have heard of that name before. Now, are you the General I am thinking of?” Apparently we both are trying to place the other, readily I respond, “Aye sister Wolf, I’m a General for this family…and I’m presuming you are a Soldier?” It was just a guess, but I figured that such a question was safe enough for asking; despite the shame that I didn’t personally know my own ranks, “The leads keep their warriors busy,” sheepishly my grin grows wider, but eyes turn away as if ashamed to be admitting some important secret, “I don’t often get the opportunity to meet with clan brothers and sisters in arms one on one.” A poor excuse, and I don’t elaborate further—there really isn’t any good explanation for not knowing my own underlings.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
See The Fire In My Eyes - by Elektra - 05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-07-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 06-30-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-30-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-02-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-03-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-09-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-16-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM