the Rift

[OPEN] See The Fire In My Eyes
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

“Yes, I am a soldier.” I smiled at her, comforted by the fact that at least we would know each other better from here on out; no need for stress over things that had already passed. “Midas, I have not sparred in a lone time because I have been too busy taking care of my pup. Would you might want to do a spar?”What better way for us to get personal, then a good’ol scuffle? My heart quickened at the thought of challenging this creature, seeing her full potential for myself. A horse, against a wolf. With respect for my fellow sister in arms I nodded willingly and took another step back, distancing myself so she could emerge without my shadow lingering, “Certainty, Ayaka it would be my pleasure.” It was hard to think that a bitch would willingly compete against a full grown stallion, and a species of sky horses at that; but I wasn’t the type to judge on appearances. Nor would my personality be one to scoff someone for their size or manner, (considering my personal size was short in stature when pressed alongside most of my species.)

It was becoming easy to admire her personality in this short time; this lady bore a certain fire to boldly ask a stranger she had just met to dance. Kri would be proud to know that her worker bees maintained a busy nature, either with victory or defeat I knew that this would be an impressive showing for us both. Besides, Ayaka was living within a herd not a pack. Eventually this lupine would have to join her armored brothers on the front lines—and I could always use the practice when confronted with species that bore her mark.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
See The Fire In My Eyes - by Elektra - 05-20-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-07-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 06-30-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 06-30-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-02-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-03-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-09-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Ayaka - 07-16-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: See The Fire In My Eyes - by Midas - 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM