the Rift

Play no games. | Assassins or Basin

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

As a child I never wished to be feared. I had wished to be loved, like any other hero of the story would want. I remember lying under the canvas of stars dreaming, dreaming of the future. It was once so great, so bright and colorful but it shattered like glass and burnt like paper and the path to darkness lured me in like a child to sweets. My brother had also had dreams of greatness but they were never as vivid or great as mine. I had planned it out, from the perfect girl to the greatest son to continue the legacy. But none of that ever happened.

She takes a step closer. I growl. I had been kind enough not to treat her as prey and allowing her as close as she had been, she would just have to learn not to push the boundaries with me, to know how much I could tolerate. As well as that, to know how tasty she looks to me. I liked my space, if I could I would have an invisible wall around me, but I couldn't so a warning with have to do. I was not a creature to be walked over, just because I let someone into me, it does not mean there a friend or anyone I trusted, just that I was giving them a chance.

Hopefully one warning should be enough. After the brief warning my growl ceases to continue, allowing her to speak. Her voice was made up of passion, anger and hope. I learnt quickly though that the Assassins did not yet have a land to call their own but I suppose that was all in the fun of being a mighty band (as she called it) and working your way up and then victoriously taking a land for your own. I knew that I would enjoy the thrill of joining this band but I have never planned to stay here but then...maybe I would make my name. That was it.

I would live my childhood dream, in a darker way.

She confirmed I would be feared, as well as a legacy of the Assassins so maybe I would stay, and I would make my name. Looking at her dead in the eye for the first time, my bloody and cold hard stare could almost be mistaken for a cruel smile although my lips did not move, not even twitch. "I will follow. But I warn you, if you Assassins are not who you turn out the be then my fury will be felt." And I could say nothing more.

Table By Baylee

Messages In This Thread
Play no games. | Assassins or Basin - by Kumal - 05-20-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Play no games. | Assassins or Basin - by Accalia - 05-21-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: Play no games. | Assassins or Basin - by Accalia - 05-21-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Play no games. | Assassins or Basin - by Kumal - 05-21-2013, 02:55 PM