Kovoden Posts: 6
Deceased
Colt :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: Newborn
paddeh
I can't get this memories out of my mind,
And some kind of Madness,
has started to evolve.

Dear Mother,

I have not said one word yet. I think you are disappointed. Are you? I am sorry. I wonder what you look like. I wonder what I look like! You haven't told me. Maybe it's because I haven't asked? I am thinking about asking. When I woke up this morning your warm body wasn't there and I panicked. I am still panicking. Maybe you had shifted a few feet away from me, but I do not know. I can not see, remember? Though I don't know why I can't, I don't know that it's technically called blind, and I don't know it's not normal. You haven't told me that either, mother, why are you not telling me things? Where is father?

I had stumbled down the mountainside on wobbly legs that are still brand new, fuzz covering the apengadges that are folded at my sides. Milky blue eyes are unfocused as I scramble along, head swinging everywhere and audits pricked forward. My nares are flared as I search for your scent, momma. It is so cold. Why is it so cold? I don't like it. I want to be at your warm side again. My stomach hurts, momma. Where are you? Did you leave me? It is so cold now I feel numb. My grey hooves crunch under something I will learn to be called snow. It startles me and I jump back, but it does not disappear, and with every step there is a crunch now. And the cold doesn't stop, mother. It just gets colder and colder and colder. Where are you? Where am I? I am looking for you mother, don't worry, I'll find you soon I hope.

"Speak"

Messages In This Thread
» where are you? [open] - by Kovoden - 05-20-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: » where are you? [open] - by Storm - 05-21-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: » where are you? [open] - by Kovoden - 06-02-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: » where are you? [open] - by Confutatis - 06-17-2013, 08:28 PM