[OPEN] » where are you? [open]

Kovoden Posts: 6
Deceased
Colt :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: Newborn
paddeh
I can't get this memories out of my mind,
And some kind of Madness,
has started to evolve.

Still nothing. No familiar scents, no familiar sounds of the birds. I feel something cold hitting me and I do not like it. Not one bit. I stop, head swinging in though the darkness does not change. I flail the appendages on my sides, tiny daggers crunching in the fresh snow that freezes my legs and sticks to the feathering. 'KOVODEN!' I recognize that voice. It is you mother. So you have found me? It's about time.'Where did you go? I was worried!' Still I say nothing, my expression unchanging. You were worried? The thought in my head sarcastic. 'Don't ever leave me again! Not now!' She yelled at me, and when her muzzle touches my skin I flinch away from her. Who is Kovoden? Is that me? You have not told me anything, mother.

My lips do not part to speak, and I swallow roughly, turning my head away from her- at least I think it's away. I am upset with you, mother. Why are you angry at me? You should just be angry at yourself. You have been withholding every piece of information possible from me. I am still new to this place and you expect so much from me. Maybe I would warm up to you more if you actually told me things. I could have died if you had not found me. A huff escapes me as my coat shows jarring, abrupt images of bright colors, constantly changing. Maybe one day I will learn to control it. Maybe you should tell me that too?
"Speak"

Messages In This Thread
» where are you? [open] - by Kovoden - 05-20-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: » where are you? [open] - by Storm - 05-21-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: » where are you? [open] - by Kovoden - 06-02-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: » where are you? [open] - by Confutatis - 06-17-2013, 08:28 PM