the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Flux and Flow [Diesel]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
resplendence
and i'll find strength in pain and i will change my ways
Res's feet plodded along the icy ground below her feet. She had to admit that it wasn't near as bad as it could be for the summer sun was beating down upon the terrain, but it was still dangerous. Her head was held higher, much higher, than before and her banner was swaying out majestically behind her. Her audit pricked up and she didn't even attempt to hide the missing ear. Have them look if they want to, it was something that made her, well, her. And, you could never change that. So, humming a light song on her lips she stretched out and moved forward as if she were dancing. Feet picking up and snapping in place with such a majestic feel someone who didn't know her would believe that she had always dawned herself with such a sense of nobility. Birds joined into the song, flying beside her head and the mare who used to be scared of everything didn't flinch. But that was a lie. This wasn't the same mare. She was completely different. Such confidence radiated from her very frame. And, even though she was dirtied so much along her back that it hid her intricate lacing she held such an air of importance few animals stayed hidden with the desire to not investigate the noises. Of course, there were few noises coming from her feet, minus the ever cracking ice and slight splashes of puddled water clinging up around her feet.

Who, really, was this mare? She was so different. Yet, it all felt so right. Well, minus the thoughts of killing pooling in the crevices of her mind. The thought of pounding her hooves into the scampering animals skulls and listening to the sickening crunch. Res's stomach churned at such thoughts, but the smug grin still spread across her face like wildfire, lighting up all of her features. She wanted a challenge. Something to do. She had been too still for too long. She could feel it in her joints as pranced along, eyes darting toward a cave. Good. She would have somewhere to stay the night should she feel like sleeping somewhere safer. Though, she had to admit, that sleeping on the ice would be rather cold and unfortunate.

One flick of her ear and she spun on her haunches at the sound of more ice crunching. Feet squarely planted into the sodden earth as she narrowed her eyes. Who dared sneak up upon her? A low snort escaping her nostrils as she peered around, ear pinning instantly. They thought they could sneak up on her. The stupidity of that creature. But, with a small squeak and a big bushy tail a squirrel emerged with one of the last nuts available to the area. Lowering her head she snapped out at the foul creature, watching as it scampered off at the warning and then stood. Stood and waited. She didn't need water. She didn't need food. She just needed something to challenge her. She needed something to play with.

508 words
this would be DoppleRes
for Diesel|| Poison
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Flux and Flow [Diesel] - by Resplendence - 05-20-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: !! Flux and Flow [Diesel] - by Diesel - 06-03-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: !! Flux and Flow [Diesel] - by Resplendence - 06-03-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: !! Flux and Flow [Diesel] - by Diesel - 06-18-2013, 01:05 AM