the Rift

[OPEN] Daunting Lillies or Sweet Chainsaws

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Suddenly she saw what she was looking for. It was a lake, no, not a lake, but a hot spring. It was one of the most beautiful things the young mare had ever seen. And yet she couldn't smile, nor could she walk towards the spring to drink. The water was beautiful, yes, but also frozen. Zdravilo sighed, defeated. It was practically her only warmth here, but she didn't move. She looked at the steam topped surface, thinking, weighing her options. Slowly she took a step forward, then another one, bur she stopped and just looked. She stayed twenty yards or so away from the warm water. The ice beneath her made a crunching sounds as she rested a hoof on it's fine tip. She took a step backwards, then slowly turned around.
Yes, she turned away from the water.

I was tired. Long days led to restful nights on normal occasions, but tonight, I felt strange. I walked around without purpose this night. I looked around and watched. The colorful sky displaying a rainbow-like aurora. Yet, that faded away revealing a full, white, moon. Only a soft twinkle cascaded onto her. The soft twinkle of the stars, yet, I felt restless. I was anxious for something, but what? I knew all too well that only the quietest horses traveled at night, so what did that mean for me? I snorted and tossed my head. The springs were a nice place to relax, though I felt as if I needed company to go there. I let out a low nicker as I halted. My cranium lifted, and I let my nostrils take in the clean, fresh, scent. Fluttering my eyelids just for a moment, I see the sky. What were stars? I had heard theories, though no one had ever proven these theories to me. No one had ever proven anything to me. Was this really Helovia? How should I know?!

In the midst of my doubt, a little star twinkled to life and flew across the sky. Nearly automatically, I close me eyes. "Input; a sort of knowledge, but mainly, I wish to know why I lurk around like this... I thought for a moment then reopened my eyes. I had added one more thing about a horse here in the Basin, though I'd rather keep that wish classified. I would die of embarrassment if anyone found out what I had wished for.

Smiling, I let my crown drop to it's regular place. My heart fluttering slightly, A girl can dream. I let out a soft giggle. Looking around once more, I wondered if anyone had seen that. I wondered that. What if they thought I was strange? Insecurity was an enemy of mine. Oh yes, but you know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I didn't know if this was just with biotic things, but I didn't dwell on it much.

I was a dreamer, but also a mare who would go for it.

OOC :: Woo, 501 words! :P

Messages In This Thread
Daunting Lillies or Sweet Chainsaws - by Zdravilo - 05-20-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: Daunting Lillies or Sweet Chainsaws - by Zdravilo - 06-01-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Daunting Lillies or Sweet Chainsaws - by Zdravilo - 06-15-2013, 12:04 AM