the Rift

[OPEN] Maybe Things Are Different [birthing]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
Ah, so here it was, Thistle meadow. I knew why I was here. I needed to birth, but the process was a wretched one, and I didn't know if I'd want to. Yet, I knew it wasn't an option. Mother Nature would take her course and push me into the pain. This would be my second child. My first had been a still born. Anyways, here I was. In an instant I feel the cramps in my side, and slight kicks. I pinned my ears back and halted. I decided where to have this foal, not the other way around. Lifting my muzzle I sniff the air solemnly. I had to make sure no predators were here. I'd be tragic if I have birth then the foal got eaten.... or I did. No, I would do this well. I
kneel down. This foal was just going to choose, now wasn't he or she?

Who cared, I was in pain.

Letting my rump drift to the ground, also I got ready for birth. I let a soft groan lace into the air. I blacked out a little. What the fuck was this?! I tried hard to stay awake for this. I wanted to say awake, no, I needed to. And then it came. The rain, no more like monsoon. It came down fast and with vengeance. I decided to get this child out, and quickly. She had to get the poor child out.

Damnit! Why Sandman have to be so huge!

She screamed in her mind. The sky turned black and grey, lightning flickered in the clouds. Her coat quickly soaked with water. One moment it was sunny, and she was alone, but now, it rained and she was no longer alone. A warm body lay next to her. Angora cuddle the colt next to her "Umbri, welcome to the world." She brought his scrawny form closer. He was gorgeous, and she was proud he came from her loins. Smiling, she licked him softly.

Messages In This Thread
Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Angora - 05-21-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Sandman - 05-28-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Sandman - 05-29-2013, 12:24 PM