the Rift

[OPEN] Maybe Things Are Different [birthing]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
It was me and Umbri.

Only the softest of drizzles seemed to hit the foal. I covered him to the best of my ability, though I wasn't to successful so I have him my warmth. I would not force him to stand now. The grass was slippery and his frail legs wouldn't be able to sustain his body. The awkward shape of his body led me to suspicion. I wanted to know why he was so awkwardly shaped. Was his sire really that big? I mean I had believed that while he was on top of me, physically crushing me. Though that stallion had proven that I was indeed not infertile. I was merely unlucky. It wasn't everyday a mare could have a foal, and I knew my small frame would need rest before working again.

Though the quiet didn't last as long as I had suspected, I wasn't totally angry. Just frustrated. Stallions seemed drawn to birthing mares. It was so weird. Though through the rain I could see his gold bode, I couldn't tell whether it was him or not. Despite my stomach starting to knot and turn, my nostrils decided it was him.

After a moment, he stood infront of me.

I watched him for a moment, dazed. He was on top of me. How I was still alive was a miracle. Though I didn't enjoy close quarters. As he edged closer, my audits flattened with in a flicker of light. "Don't you dare come closer, stallion." A sense if raw power in her words. A piece of advice was, don't get a mare with foal angry. I snort out at him, furious. He was no gentleman in my book. I was bitter to him, and always would be. Our one night stand was something I'd rather not remember, though if the boy decided to step closer he'd be under the influence.

"This is your foal, but if you come any god damn closer to it I may just scratch you eyes out." It was no lie. She'd threaten stallions for there balls, so she was being kind to say only eyes.

Messages In This Thread
Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Angora - 05-21-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Sandman - 05-28-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Angora - 05-28-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Sandman - 05-29-2013, 12:24 PM