the Rift

[OPEN] Maybe Things Are Different [birthing]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
It was interesting enough the conversation that he had with Angora the other night, but as soon as he went away for an hour or two to get food for them, she gives birth. He can't believe he missed the whole thing. He was walking, carrying a mouth full of grass with him for his hungry beloved, and there they were; his beautiful dun lying on the ground with an equally chestnut and golden color, then his "best" friend who was the one that was the father instead of him. His own feelings about the situation were calm at best, but now that he saw him standing there, his own anger started to make his blood boil, at least until he heard her speak. There was a tone of voice that he had never heard from her before, and if he could have, he would have smiled.

His mate was beautiful when she was angry, even if it was at him, and he lithe muscles rippled with tense anger. The foal was a male, a beautiful boy, and he was happy that she was fertile. Though, he could say anything until his grass delivery was complete of course. He walked past the chestnut stallion, approaching Angora and dropping as much grass as his large mouth could, eating the rest because he wouldn't let it go to waste. He smiled at her, a light in his green eyes only for her.

"Ah darling, relax. You just gave birth, you need to calm yourself, or you'll get your body overworked and the foal scared. Here is your grass, I'm sorry I wasn't here when you gave birth. Sandman, how nice to see you. I see you've been quite busy, have you not? Though I can't blame you, my mare is quite the stunner, and I deserved this. I'm just glad she's fertile. Tell me, where have you been? I haven't seen you since we started to travel around, and I walked away, and you were gone! Funny how things happen like that, hm? Oh right, tell me dear, who is this little fella? He's gorgeous, just like his mother."

He when to nuzzle her, staring at the child, wishing it was his own. Perhaps soon he would be able to have a child with her like Sandman had so easily, and he was almost jealous that he did. But after all, Angora's heart belonged to him, and what more could he ask for?

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Angora - 05-21-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Sandman - 05-28-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Loki - 05-28-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Sandman - 05-29-2013, 12:24 PM