the Rift

[OPEN] Maybe Things Are Different [birthing]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
I was come, too calm even. Sandman was indeed a gentleman as he stepped away after my clear signs. Not just a moment later, Loki comes. My audits perk up as I see he had carried me a enormous mouthful of green grass. Nickering as he puts it infront of me, I stretch my gold neck out and let my black inky lips stretch out towards the green grass. Softly I take the grass in and grind it with my pearly molars. I hear them starting to speak, and I'm ok with that. I listened in with my ears flopping loosely around.

Loki's voice comes first as he made small talk, but then Sandman's voice comes. "Oh, you know, just going where my hooves take me and spending some time with Kanti and my daughter at the beach. And you?" Kanti?! Who is this mare he speaks of? I chew slower listening for an answer though it seems Loki is thinking. "Uh, how many foal do have?" Cocking her eyebrow she waits for her answer.

The queenly siren felt the rain slowing and now at a mere drizzle. Now was when my foal would walk. I drift my weight onto my haunches and propel myself forward so I can stand. The foal sits on the ground looking worried. I turn to him, both stallions here. I guess they'd both witness him starting to walk. I let my muzzle drop towards his small frame. Nudging him softly, but frequently. "His name is Umbri." I continued nudging him, but when he protested moving at stared at him. Within a spilt second my ears flatten and my tail starts lashing behind me. It seems my method worked for the foal rolled his eyes a lifted his hind end. I kept my muzzle by his trembling body. I knew foals had not much strength, so I was cautious.

I let a smile flicker onto my face.

OOC :: He's all yours now Shoikan.

Messages In This Thread
Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Angora - 05-21-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Sandman - 05-28-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Sandman - 05-29-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Angora - 05-29-2013, 07:19 PM