the Rift

[OPEN] Maybe Things Are Different [birthing]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Though I try to keep my jealously under wraps, in the end it ultimately fails. Sandman and I both know that we are secretly hating each other right now, both for different reasons, and I seethe, not exactly secretly. I was trying to be subtle, but at the same time, so my disdain. The foal, though adorable, was still his, and he thought I was probably going to help raise it. And that I would, but at the same time, he was probably jealous. He talked of Kanti and another child, and I had to agree with Angora. How many kids did he have? Now I had many, but that was none of his business, and it was far from the point of topic at the moment. I nuzzle my mate, giving him an eye while I do it, then I go to see the foal for the first time. I sniff him, a scent that flares into my nostrils where it will remain for a time so I can get used to his scent. He smells sweet, of wildness and of his mother, which makes me smile.

"Umbri is a beautiful name my darling, and a beautiful child from your womb to go with it. Though you used a rather poor excuse for a sperm donor, he is definitely worth the wait, don't you think? Hello Umbri, welcome to the world my sweet child. Get up, won't you? There is so much of the world for you to see. Come, follow me, you need to nurse."

I nuzzle him to stand as Angora tries to do the same, and I lightly nip at his rump that's in the air, so as to get him to stand up properly. This child seems to be a little weak, but having him stand up so he can nurse is the main priority.

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Angora - 05-21-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Sandman - 05-28-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Sandman - 05-29-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Maybe Things Are Different [birthing] - by Loki - 06-09-2013, 11:08 PM