the Rift

[PRIVATE] Je T'aime Avec Mon Aernier Souffle

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
She heard the voice. The so well known voice of Loki. She felt the foal from Sandman, squirm and kick inside of her. Sometimes she pretended it was Loki's, but she couldn't hide the fact it wasn't. From a halt to a canter in a second, she slithered her way towards the isthmus. Her heart fluttering. She finally got to see Loki after her hiatus. Softly, she knickered. Her pale orbs looking around. The mare yearned to know what Loki felt... and what would he say about the fact she was pregnant with a foal that wasn't his?

She had no idea.

She slowly lingered to a halt once she got on the isthmus. Her hooves skidding against the hard floor. "Oh Loki, darling!" Her flirty chords echoing to the stud who stood at the shrines. Letting out a whinny, I trot to him. The waves crashing at the side of the bridge. She was cautious with her steps. Her weight filled stomach was something she took great care of. Perhaps the girl was opening up to the fact of kids, and a family. Slowly, but surly, she caught up to Loki. Stopping next to him. The mare smiled lazily, flicking her black tail behind her delicate bode. She knew that she didn't look dangerous, to the most. She was short, around 15.3hh, and her akhal-teke blood made her short and feminine. But she was alluring too. Her Akhal-teke blood made her black hair sort of awkward, while her blood refined her head and legs, making her quite fast. "I haven't seen you around much! Last time I saw you we were being pushed away by some demon." She smiled and let her whispy tail hit him softly on his rump. She was drawn so much to those acidic eyes.

But why?

Messages In This Thread
Je T'aime Avec Mon Aernier Souffle - by Loki - 05-21-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: Je T'aime Avec Mon Aernier Souffle - by Angora - 05-21-2013, 03:54 PM
RE: Je T'aime Avec Mon Aernier Souffle - by Loki - 05-26-2013, 05:42 PM