the Rift

[PRIVATE] Je T'aime Avec Mon Aernier Souffle

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
My tail nearly missed.

The stallion moved away from me, and rather quickly. At first I was confused. Do I smell bad? No, it must've been my voice. Or maybe it was my flirtyness. Had Loki changed? Before I spoke, he did. Might I say it was a mouthful what he spoke. His rambling started with ""Angora. My dear, dear Angora. Give me your full attention, all of it. Give me your love, your passion, your anger, lust, hatred: all of your emotions." I couldn't help, but keep a straight face. One of my audits flicked back and the other at him. My caramel eyes looked over him. I knew he loved me, but he had never said it. Well, at least I thought he did. And I loved him too. I was sure of my feelings, yet whether our relationship would fade into oblivion or grow as large as space itself, was unknown, what he would say could determine the outcome.

Every word he spoke made my heart flutter, though I kept my straight face. I had listened to everything. Every word he said, I caught. It was so heart warming and lovable. He was mine. I had something of my own now. I wasn't materialistic, nor was I simple, and I'd always kept myself isolated from everyone else, but somehow Loki squeezed through the cage I kept my emotions in, unlocked the cage, and braced for however I might've reacted. Halfway through his speech, I could've cried of happiness, or ran with terror that I couldn't get him away from me, but I didn't. I stayed with a straight face. I had never been one to let myself out much, so why should I start now?

So came the end of the speech, and I started hating each word. "I have done things recently that I must come clean of. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I at least want you to know that I am so sorry." I stepped slightly closer. Our eyes face to face, and our muzzles only a couple of inches apart. So, it finally came out. I was alluring, but I was intelligent also. Three kids was many kids. I know it was happening. Horses driven on lust where not so easily sated, and I could vouch for that. The foal that had gotten huge in my stomach was from a stallion I guessed knew Loki. I wanted to let the foal in my stomach sting Loki. I let my muzzle drift towards Loki's until they hopefully touch. Then slowly, my muzzle creeps upwards towards his left audit.

"You know this may sting, but I think you were friends with the stallion who is this foal's father." My words where whispers, they were inclined to be cold. "His name is Sandman." Backing away from him to a normal distance I continue. "Darling, Loki, that was very sweet. Well, at least up to the end. I feel as though it was all okay until the end. But I want you to know that I like you. A lot. I would go as far as to say that I live you. Yet I think we may need a few rules, no?" A flirty smile came onto her lips. "Let's see. One, maybe we will lessen the amount our baby factories are producing. Two, let's say we keep the flirting to a minimal, yes Loki, darling?" I tossed my head softly then gazed at him with sweet eyes. I was reasonable... for the most part. He would have to start seducing lower class horses because I would hate to see him get hurt. I myself, would seduce only the most gullible stallions. "Loki... I do want a foal from us. I really do, but this time, if we end up trying for one, and you run away, I swear, I will cut your balls off." I came up closer to him and swung my body around so we were again side by side, parallel. I let my head drift towards him and lay itself on his withers.

"Loki, I do love you."

Messages In This Thread
Je T'aime Avec Mon Aernier Souffle - by Loki - 05-21-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: Je T'aime Avec Mon Aernier Souffle - by Loki - 05-26-2013, 05:42 PM