the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time

Talianna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Be it flood or be it fire
I will come in times most dire

Had it not been for my stubborn desire to journey to each of the herdlands and keep counsel with the leads of every region, I would not have been able to meet with the God of the Spark at all. Much like my encounter with his sister, the Moon Maiden, it was pure happenstance that I was allowed the opportunity to converse with her. I still question whether or not the Gods have played a hand in these fortuitous events, but I am thankful that they had occurred nonetheless. My current objective was to make my healing capabilities known to all of the leads, but it was also my mission to act as a vessel for the Gods -- my encounter with each of them would be inevitable, more or less, for it was only a matter of taking the time to search for each of the wandering deities that was holding me back.

A subtle snort sounds from my dark naves as I make to introduce myself, my dual-colored eyes glancing over the blue-and-white hide of the Time God as he trudges past. For a moment I am dumbfounded as to why he would waste time sloughing through the frozen terrain when he could simply travel through time, but I refuse to show that I am ungrateful for it. I can vaguely remember my mother -- who spoke often of the ways of the Gods -- saying that they, like mortals, also enjoy the sensation of becoming one with the earth that they rule over, instead of always remaining above it. It is unknown to me whether or not her theory rings with truth, but I know for certain that I, myself, do not feel shame for having to remain planted on the ground like others of my kind. Sometimes it is both wonderful and humbling to listen to the quaking of the earth beneath one's pounding hooves, and to know that as long as you are here, you just simply belong.

Breaking off from the northward path that my tall, mud-colored legs had been making in the snow, I redirect my dun-skinned body so that I cross directly in the stallion's line of sight. As I reposition myself so that I do not have to face the sun's glare, I notice that I am not the only one who has had their attention sought after by the God.

A low nicker of greeting escapes past my lips, billows of steam following soon after the sound, and I ease myself into an effortless trot atop the powdered snow to stand alongside the young pegasus. I keep my distance however, for I am weary of the expression in her eye that immediately tells me that she does not know what to think of these strangers gathering around her. I do my best not to startle the creature, for it would be a shame if she were to spook and miss out on this rare meeting between mortal and Time God.

Instead of shaking out my snow-sodden hide I turn slowly to face the swiftly-moving figure of the electric blue stag. I do not move to greet him, for the words that have flowed from the horned stallion's lips are more than suitable for this frost-laden meeting.

{OOC: As of tomorrow this wishlist entry will be eligible to enter this quest drop. 04/22/2013 :: [Item | Small glass vial with a rare elixir inside it that has the ability to bring back the life of another. Single use item.] If this is still considered to be illegitimate and unsuitable for entry, please let me know so that I can change it.}

Walk walk walk.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by God of the Spark - 05-21-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Azulee - 05-21-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Casimir - 05-21-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Talianna - 05-22-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Elizabeth - 05-22-2013, 05:40 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Arah - 05-22-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Scarter - 05-23-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Irrydae - 05-23-2013, 09:32 PM