the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

Congratulations Scarter!

First of all, I made a list of character's names. One name was put into the list for the post on this thread. One additional name was put in for each rejection (after checking them all for legitimacy).

I put all the names into this list randomizer that they would all get scrambled. This way, none of the numbers depend on who posts at which time and multiple names are not squished together.

[Image: drop_6_by_infinitum_est-d66jv2a.png]

They were like gnats; swarming and annoying him. Was this what it was to be mortal? Did they simply...run up to each other all the time, forcing who ever they encounter to have a conversation with them? Did he look like he wanted to speak with any of them? No?! So why should they impose their presence onto him? It is amusing though, how each greets him so differently : First there is the young babe, so far from her sunny home, trying to appear brave. Next to join her is a unicorn, asking if he is well. What does that matter?. Easily the God sees through this charade; the unicorn fails to catch his attention with his paltry attempt at being polite and inquiring of his well-being. You clumsy gnat. He thinks, entirely ignoring the both of them. Next is a mare, who remains silent. Is she trying to appear un-intimidated? Polite? Respectful? Booorrrinnngg. Ah Elizabeth, turning to the Corporal, he snorted in greeting, but said nothing. Although she was of the Basin, he still would not dignify her comment with a response. Did he lose himself in the time streams? As if she even knew the implications of what that would look like. Arah. Another of the Basin...She's easier on the eyes than Elizabeth anyways. That's a start. He thought with amusement, exhaling softly. "You haven't met me." He retorted sarcastically. "You're just standing there."

But then...things got a little more interesting.

As the dark mare strode towards, her gaze easily betraying the way she judged the group, the God couldn't help but chuckle as she addressed him. "Why of course I am." He replied evenly, his dark gaze falling upon her, reading the etchings of her intent written in her mind. A cruel smile pursed his dark lips, as he wound his way into her deepest thoughts and desires. So she wanted magic did she? Very well.

Wings of crackling effervescent lighting suddenly appeared from his back, growing and frothy with electricity until a dome appeared around himself and Scarter. A tearing sound could be heard, as time and space parted to let the God and his chosen companion through. "So you wish to move from space to space, without first traversing the time it would take to get there? Very well, I shall grant this for you. Before I do however, you must give me something. You must give me your time. You must walk the entire length of Helovia, touching each region and herdland - you shall end your journey here, in this desolate ice field."

Their bodies fade from view, as the God moves their two bodies through the time stream, and into the Vein of the Gods. Roughly, he shoves her dark body from the waters of the time-world, and onto the rocky precipice of the Veins, before disappearing in a crackle of electricity and lightning.

[Scarter must post in each region and herdland of Helovia. There are three things to note: 1) The threads must be in consecutive order. Breaking this order, constitutes failing the quest. 2)The threads must be in the natural order that one would walk over Helovia (i.e. lands must touch). 3) Threads must be finished in each area, before moving onto the next) ]

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by God of the Spark - 05-21-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Azulee - 05-21-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Casimir - 05-21-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Talianna - 05-22-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Elizabeth - 05-22-2013, 05:40 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Arah - 05-22-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Scarter - 05-23-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by Irrydae - 05-23-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Quest Drop #6 Spark | Time - by God of the Spark - 05-25-2013, 04:35 PM