the Rift

[OPEN] Is that you? [Adrixaura]

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The day continued to be bright as Faelon walked along. The sun shone down on him, beating down on his back, though the weather was getting colder each day. Snow was on the way, threatening to fall out of the sky with each passing storm. Threatening footsteps sounded behind Faelon as he continued on his passage through the place. He turned around to see a dangerous looking male, with an ancient leather bridle fastened on his face. His pelt was white but stained with crimson, and though his eyes were almost a pleasant icy blue, they seemed dark with messages. 'Stay out of here', they seemed to say. As Faelon looked on there was a mutilated animal on his back, its eyes wide opened in its mouth agape. A poor little fox ripped open with blood seeping down on the brute's pelt. It is the blood in blotches all over the males back. Faelon suddenly felt afraid, almost trembling. Faelon had no fear written in his gaze, but what horse would kill such an animal? The whole situation seemed tense though no words were spoken yet. "I guess I'll be getting out of here then, but take this to mind I never trespassed", the white stallion said. It was all truth, for he hadn't wronged any horse in any way. Looking down ominously at his dog companion, he noticed magic dancing around her. The stallion stood still, not wanting to conjure any bad thoughts.

All of a sudden, a new set of hoof beats hit his ears and he turned to see a familiar face. Adrixaura! The lady who wouldn't keep her mouth shut, filled with poison. As she spoke to him, he could sense a little hint of joy at seeing him, and he gave a half hearted grin, bowing his head slightly. "Merry meet Miss Adrixaura", Faelon respecfully said. "Look what the cat dragged in. I would be asking the same thing about you", he joked when she questioned his presence. "I felt like taking a stroll around", the stallion said flicking his tail. The white lad noticed something different about the feisty mare.

Her stomach was bulging beneath her, round with...pregnancy? How on Earth had the spiced mare gotten pregnant? "Well, well. Some one has been naughty. Are you pregnant?" Faelon said almost shyly again, wondering who the father was, but still keeping silent. Faelon started pondering again. Wasn't the mare going to head off with the Assassin's leader, Ignita? Curiousity took hold of the usually quiet stallion, and he started to question. "So Adrixaura, I swore that you were going to join Ignita? What happened to that?" He paused and continued. "Is the Foothills your new home?" He questioned waiting for an answer expectantly.

Messages In This Thread
Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Knox - 05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Adrixaura - 05-22-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-22-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Kumal - 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ktulu - 05-23-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Locket - 05-23-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-24-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ophelia - 05-24-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Alex - 05-26-2013, 11:17 AM