the Rift

[OPEN] Is that you? [Adrixaura]

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

DIMENSIONS
THE DEATH OF DREAMS SING HALLELUJAH IN MY NAME

I had heard of the prisoners, and I had come to get them. I wasn't going to waste my time in the wings of the Assassins, no way. I was going to make my name here but if this wasn't what it all turned out the be, then it was my claws that were going to be at the neck of the Assassins, every single one of them. I could only pray for them that it didn't come to them. I had been informed of who they were, and where they were. I had trusted my instincts and skills to take me to the right place and, by the looks of things, they had. This was the Foothills, right?

The day was different to no other. Just a pain, simple OrangeMoon day but one that blood could easily be shed upon the withering grass. The growing smell of meat tempted me closer, maybe if there was a foal playing, I could have an evening mean but somehow I could sense this was no foal but infact I was nearing something else. The air was tense around, tight and daring. I padded silently along, my eyes shadowed by a crossed brow. I came along side a rock that raised up. I could hear voices from behind it. There was three. Two stallions, one mare. I silently make my way up the rock, appearing to the three.

My stance was strong. Head raised high and top body raised slightly. My claws reflected dangerously in the light, my jaw unhinging for long fangs to wield in the light. A snarl escapes. This was the girl who had been stolen, the blue one. Near her, a kind, meek looking stallion with a horn from his head. The other stallion, a brute and a half but really nothing compared to me. My snarl had only been a warning. I ignored what else had been said, knowing why I was here."You would be best to let her go." I snarl, the warning in my voice that only an idiot could miss. I look towards the girl. "Come." I was unsure of who the meek guy was, nor did I care. I came here for one reason, and one reason only.

"Hear Me ROAR!"

OOC: I hope you don't mind Kumal joining in!:)

Messages In This Thread
Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Knox - 05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Adrixaura - 05-22-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-22-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Kumal - 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ktulu - 05-23-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Locket - 05-23-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-24-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ophelia - 05-24-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Alex - 05-26-2013, 11:17 AM