Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time
if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

"Tell me boy." Ktulu said, her voice roughened with quiet rage. "Why are you on my land if you have not trespassed?" She demanded, crimson eyes flashing maliciously as she looked upon the pale stallion. She had been at a distance when she had seen his pale form upon her borders. The prisoner that had come to meet him followed by Knox had spurred her into motion and she had come just in time to hear the pale ones stupidity. "Do you often let whatever bile forms in your head spill from your lips without a second thought?" Her side brushed against Knox's as she came to stand between her warrior and the group that had shown up to rescue the damsel in distress.

They even brought a tiger with them, how cute.

Eytan's low rumbling growl resonated as he stalked forward, looking all the threat he was with flashing teeth and sharply curved claws that would easily part flesh and lay open muscle to the elements. The tiger spoke and Ktulu's attention snapped in his direction, her lip curling in a snarl-like fashion of it's own. "You would be best to shut your mouth." The Chieftess shot back, ears slicked back against her head. "You've got one of two choices to make. You leave of your own free will or we drag your limp, lifeless bodies to the border and leave them there for the rest of your group to find."

Ktulu laughed mirthlessly as she then glanced at Knox's prisoner. "And don't think I'm not beyond killing prisoners to prove a point." Why was it that the trespassers always brought out the worst in her? It was then that she looked at Faelon. "Leave." She hissed, leaving no question that there would be no negotiating.

It never had been her strong point. She'd always been more of the fight first and ask questions later type of girl.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Knox - 05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Adrixaura - 05-22-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-22-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Kumal - 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ktulu - 05-23-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Locket - 05-23-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-24-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ophelia - 05-24-2013, 07:13 PM