the Rift

[OPEN] Is that you? [Adrixaura]

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As the three of the horses stood there; Adrixaura, Faelon, and the white brute, three new others joined in, though one of them was a feline. A tiger. Faelon, scared stepped back. The cat seemed to be furious, radiating rage, slitting his eyes. The beast growled his speech towards the brute, and then parting his jaws wide, revealing jagged sharp teeth, and letting out an ear splitting roar. Faelon defensively bowed his head down, aiming the horn towards the tiger, but he somehow knew the cat wouldn't do any harm to them. "Sir, I truly intend no harm, but I know the lady does not wish to be bound to this place anymore", the stallion said getting defensive of his...friend.

Glancing to the side, he saw another approach. A female unicorn, dark brown with golden markings on her shoulder approached with a hostile look and voice. "I am sorry m'am, but I believed the border is right here", Faelon said, lowering his head and touching the place where he supposed the border was with the tip of his horn. "If I am mistaken, I am sorry, but I have come by to help my friend, Adrixaura", Faelon said. More like an acquaintance truly, but the stallion would never miss the chance to help someone in need. "I do not want to fight. I understand I'm on your land, but I believe we might come to a negotiation. We want Adrixaura back", the stallion said with a hint of a threat in his voice. He had no part with the Assassins, and he was considering joining the Basin, but he was going to stand up for what he thought was right.

All of a sudden, another voice appeared. A reddish bay stallion appeared, with a grin of malice on his face. Dead? Would they really go that far? Faelon turned to face him with a stony look. There was no more nice guy in the stallion, and his patience was being used up, contrary to his normal personality. Now all he had to do was await what they would say.

Messages In This Thread
Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Knox - 05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Adrixaura - 05-22-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-22-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Kumal - 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ktulu - 05-23-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Locket - 05-23-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-24-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ophelia - 05-24-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Alex - 05-26-2013, 11:17 AM