the Rift

[OPEN] Is that you? [Adrixaura]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia had been watching beneath the cloak of invisibility at the drama unfolding on her borders. Her eyes were cold and unfeeling, and her heart barely flinched at the cries from both sides. Was this a side effect of being abandoned and used by the gods? Was this a symptom of being a puppet? Utter unfeeling? Rage that ran like ice through her veins? She approached slowly, cloven hooves stepping softly on grass she knew all too well. Once she was close enough into the fray, her side nearly brushing her sister's, Ophelia chose to make herself seen. In a swirl of white and crimson, she became solid.

Nothing with life or brilliance shone through her eyes; they were dead, cold and dark. She stared at the three who came to their borders, demanding things hey had no right to demand. In every way they were trespassers, blundering through the Foothills like children chasing after butterflies, but wolves waited on the other side.

"You come leaderless to a land you have never been before and tell us where our borders rest?" Ophelia asked, though the question was rhetorical. "All of you are lost, wandering through life with a misguided purpose. Fools. Your leader sits in captivity in the very land she planned to take over with her tiny force, and I have just released another in good faith."

Ophelia's eyes burned angrily. "Do not make me regret this decision..." she growled. Do not make my destroy you, because I will. Nothing will be left of your cause but scattered hopes and bruised bones. "Not until we have a sign that you and your assassins pose no threat will the Foothills release our collateral. So go. And do not cross us. You will regret it." Ophelia promised.

Her silver dragon flew down a moment later, the royal nearly full size now. He opened his jaws, frost and lightning sparking from between large, curved fangs. "Now go."

[ooc: just a note that unless you are in a herd, making a private thread in that herd doesnt work :/ ]

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Knox - 05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Adrixaura - 05-22-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-22-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Kumal - 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ktulu - 05-23-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Locket - 05-23-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-24-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Ophelia - 05-24-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Is that you? [Adrixaura] - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 04:03 AM