the Rift

[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Back haunches tensed, ready to throw out my lengthy legs before I made my instinctual brain realize that it was only Myrah. Each already sore muscle unclenched, my tail relaxing and hanging straight between my limbs; I craned my neck to the side to peer at her with crimson eyes. She apologized quickly after the bump, her sorry words followed by a scornful bite. A smirk fooled with my mug. The words failed to sink in, though I feel like her intentions were not to hurt any feelings.

"Keep up and we wouldn't have been split up." I mocked her in a joking tone, a playful smile replacing the quirky smirk. Hopefully the female wouldn't take the joke to heart. I did have a hard time in letting others know what I was doing. For nearly a two years I didn't have to talk to anyone. Anyone but us! they chimed, reminding me of their constant presence. I returned my face to it's comfortable position in front of me, pressing into the night.

Myrah chirped again, this time with a curious tone behind her words. She must have been trying to bat the previous tone away. How long had I been in the Basin? Long enough to do nothing important I bit back the urge of telling my head to shut up. They cackled at me instead. "Uhm, a couple of months now. I showed up at the end up Tallsun. It was still pretty cold here though. But, I didn't mind." I let my words at that, being stopped by a thick crack of thunder. It created a quivering sensation under my hooves.

Quickly enough, I was concerned for the new mare. Had she ever experienced the clash of cold and warm heat before? Lightning struck nearly simultaneously with the shattering sound, encouraging me to move. I strongly disliked being out in a storm. "Here, keep up with me!" I crowed over the deafening sound. Each tired muscle suddenly became very alert and alive, the ache of travel seeming to completely ware off for the time being. I dashed off into the darkness, knowing my way through the land now. We were headed toward my small cave that I had claimed as my own. Anything to keep me out of this storm. Snow and mud scattered to either side of me as I tore the foliage from the ground with the frogs of my hooves.

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Voodoo - 05-21-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-23-2013, 12:53 PM