the Rift

[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Normally my aching muscles would cry due to the hard flooring of my tiny home, yearning to find softer ground in order to completely relax and unwind; but at the moment, it felt amazing. I had not been in my miniature apartment in far too long. Rain continued to run off of my thickly coated hide, slipping off with ease as if I had a layer of grease smothered over my body. The mare entered behind me, the scent of blood lingering distinctively with her presence. I stayed silent, awaiting her words that would surely come soon.

My weight shifted uneasily from side to side, trying to please each tense muscle one at a time. It wasn't working out very well. I imagined wading into the comforting wake of the hot springs, the magical water seeping into my body through every pore that hungrily drank it in. The natural water really could do wonders to a beaten soul.

"Guess there will be no welcoming party." I grinned, a gentle chuckle rolling from my throat. "Don't get your expectations too high. I never had one either. I have really only met a few of our herd members and have actually spoken to them." My as-a-matter-of-fact tone seemed a little harsh at first, but why not let her in on what was really going on? I doubted any large group of our fellow herd mates running in to great the leo-tailed female.

Her body was fully visible to me, given the minimal light source from out side. She seemed to be trembling every once in a while, but not in a constant motion. Myrah must have been sore and tired as well. She offered for me to lie down, making a scoff blow from my chest. "You seem to be in worse shape than me, you should be the one laying down. And, do I smell blood on you? What'd you get yourself into when I wasn't looking?" Even though I was serious in the first course of my sentence, my gentle, smooth tone took over the last quarter. There was no way I was going to let her think that I didn't notice that she was in some sort of pain.

[Ooc; I cannot apologize enough for how long it has taken me to reply! My internet was down for what seemed like forever. I sorry, :s ]
walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-23-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Voodoo - 05-30-2013, 02:05 AM