the Rift

[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Myrah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Myrah
Ooc://No worries, I've just started a second job so my own replies might be a little slow as well :)//

No welcoming party for anyone? Well its not like it really mattered to the tri-toned mare. Indeed she had desired to meet the equines, or rather Unicorns of this place at her own pace. If they had all jumped to attention as she strolled on in, Myrah probably would have not been able to relax.

The rigid roll of thunder pounded at the mountain, echoing within the small cavern and causing her auds to rotate back. Grimacing, she shook out the 'hairs-on-end' feeling and shifted onto her other leg. Hot breath touched upon her facials as air was released from his barrel in a scoff. Dazed, she looked up towards him, already forgetting that she had spoken. Words hung in the air between them as she slowly complied with his words. Stubborn as her blood ran, the dual horned Mistress knew she was too sore to refuse. While she would own up to her own words if he had decided to lay awhile, she was grateful to have the offer turned against her for once.

[color=#00BFF]"Just not used to outrunning a storm in the snow is all... It's nothing that wont heal."[/color] a short pause as her eyes lit with her inner flame once more. [color=#00BFF]"I wouldn't get in trouble if I knew the way, what a terrible guide you are!"[/color] a smooth, half hearted chuckle passed her incisors and slipped out into the space between them.

Adjusting her weight, she slowly went down upon her knees, tucking her canons in to rest upon her chest. It was almost about as awkward as watching a foal plop down for the very first time. Muscles threatened to give out, sore and aching as slowly she brought her back legs beneath her and lowered herself all the way. Once again she shifted until she was on top of her right leg once again.

A soft groan of pleasure softened her expression as slowly she began to relax. Fifteen minutes, that's all she would need for right now... even so she couldn't bring herself to close her eyes. A flash of lightening lit up the blood washed grullo, bringing a smile forking across her mug once again. "Shame... I got all the way down here and I don't think I can... sleep..." the end of her words interrupted by a earth shattering roll of thunder.

"Myrah Speaks"

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-23-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-04-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-10-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-22-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-25-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-26-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 07-13-2013, 04:33 PM