the Rift

[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Myrah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Myrah
Ooc://Did you want to post and then do a sort of time warp where they wake up in the morning or close the thread? Im open to both :) and no I don't mind continuing in the least bit.//

Slowly the grullo stallion seemed to fade from the world, yet he teetered upon falling asleep and remaining half awake. The rolling sound of thunder and the hard pitter patter of rain was like a lullaby, bringing them closer to the edge of exhaustion. However... something about the situation seemed wrong to her.

Voodoo had taken her from the Threshold, yes, stolen her away from that irritating pegasi and brought her to... well she wasn't quite sure how to explain these lands yet. But for now it was not anything close to a Paradise. She had asked for a challenge so it didn't come across as a wrong choice regardless of the weather. Even brought her into his home and offered her the utmost hospitality... Yet something nagged at her, picked at the soul of her being... warmed her to a preposterous thought that otherwise she would have shirked away from on instinct alone.

Icey eyes watched his knees buckle and she shook her head. No, there would be none of that! Gathering up the nerve, she managed to speak... barely a whisper at first, then she cleared her throat and tried again. "You know... you can lay next to me, the way I see it its the only way we will both fit laying down... and um... I don't want you to fall on me if your knees decide to give." the last bit was a bit of a lie, an excuse? A way to cool her own jets and make her feel better about a stallion next to her? Voodoo had given her no inclination that he was going to do anything to her, and there was a substantial amount of trust to be gained from the long travels without that sort of trouble...

The least she could do was offer him the spot next to her.

"Myrah Speaks"

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-23-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-04-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-10-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-22-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-25-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-26-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 07-13-2013, 04:33 PM