the Rift

[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

A soft chill blew through their cave one last time, carrying along with it a tiny shower of rain. I sighed, peeling my eyes open one more time to look down at the matching mare before me. Her horns were something different, something I had yet to see. I had seen a couple of fellow unicorns that carried antlers, but nothing yet like these ram horns. She cleared her throat, bringing my ears forward once again.

Myrah suggested lying next to her, and I couldn't quite tell if she was trying to flirt with me or not. Just stay up here My knees unlocked, creating my muscles to cry once more. I really needed to get into training before I became any older. "I guess so." I took a few tiny steps forward, letting my body drop in a slow rocking motion. I landed next to her with a soft huff, drawing in a deep breath before letting my heavy eye lids droop down again.

The heat radiating off of each of our bodies felt fairly good on sore muscles. Quickly, easily, and soundlessly I dozed off. No dreams, no images of today events, no voices. They let me sleep.

The bitter bite of morning air met my stained nostrils, popping me out of the deep sleep I had fell into the night before. My eyes flicked open, glancing down to find that my head had fallen onto Myrah's muscular shoulder in my sleep. She probably didn't mind, so I played it off. Drawing in a deep breath, the cold air filled my lungs and woke me up easily. Front legs cast themselves out in front of me, back legs following the command to lift me from the rocky flooring.

I stood up straight, craning my face back to stretch out some still sleepy muscles. Red eyes examined the stillness of the morning. The pale sun looked sleepy behind thin clouds, and the sky reflected the white permafrost of our region. Slowly I wandered out into the open land, my face immediately pulling down to the earth to grab at the small sprouts of grass that shot out from the snow and ice.

[Ooc: Sorry, I probably should have told you I was going to do that in my next post. Lol.]
walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-23-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-04-2013, 10:13 PM