[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The cold breath of morning air was starting to wake me up, each breath drawn in was shocking, even though they each felt the same. Flavorless, frozen grass slid down my throat in warm shards, the saliva breaking down the icy coat as soon as it was gripped by each black lip. The clank of hooves on rock behind me grabbed my attention right before her voice did. The matching grulla peeked from my small cave, her eyes still sleepy. "I caught you this time! Trying to disappear on me again are you?" I lifted my crowned face, swallowing the last of my breakfast. "I don't think I could lose you this time," I offered her the first warm smile of the day. "Too bright out."

I reached my face out, extending it to stretch my neck before shaking the sleepiness out of my body. Once that was over, I stood with good form, front and back feet aligned perfectly, my neck bowing over to watch my new friend. Crimson eyes took in her entire body, recalculating what she had looked like last night compared to what she looks like in the bright morning snow. She really was something to look at, ravishing in a way. Her cat-like tail was lanky and very full, matching the thicket of hair that crawled up her neck and shaded her soft face.

The dustiness in my brain roused as they all awoke as well, stretching out their metaphorical fingers to touch the side walls of my skull, reassuring their existence. Yet they stayed silent, sitting quietly to await some sort of entertainment. I ignored them as I did every morning, finding my attention was still focused on the mare in front of me. "So," I started, the word followed by a warm cloud of wasted breath. I recalled waking up to my neck and face wrapped around her back. Had she noticed? Perhaps. What if she felt that charge that I had with Africa?

The winged mare danced through my mind with all of the energy she had shown me. The soft touch of her body beside mine had sent some sort of pleasurable shock through my body, one that I had never felt before, and had yet to. Would this mare do the same? Would it feel different because she was a fellow unicorn? The thought of the ditzy Pegasus and I being anything but friends nearly turned my stomach. I would have to further investigate. Perhaps today even.

My mind picked apart any action that my body suddenly told me to do. A small burst of wonder making each limb ache to move toward Myrah. Instead I gave her another smile, hoping to circulate some flirtatious feelings. I stepped toward her awkwardly, closing a tiny bit of space between our similar colored bodies. "Did you sleep well?" What the fuck? Very cute, Voodoo. Very.. sexy Damn it. How do you talk to girls? All I seemed to do to Africa was ignore her and she was pretty into me.

Tagged: @[Myrah]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM