the Rift

[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Myrah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Myrah
Ooc://dawwww makes me want to hug him XD//

Iced blues, veiled by midnight strands, brought back down from the heavens to view the similar hued demon before her. His words breathed a breath of fresh air to her ears, captivated her attention, and held her usually scattered focus firm. "Hmm perhaps, but you did leave my side while I slept. I thought I made quite a good pillow, and you would sleep for ages." a smooth chuckle rolled from somewhere deep within her chest, crossing the threshold and tumbling from her throat short and sweet.

The air surrounding her bit and pulled at her flesh, but she ignored it with a gentle shake, opting to stand here and freeze, just for another moment with... the thought was practically a slap to her awareness. Never before had she craved the company of anyone other than her parents, being alone for so long she had just sort of accepted the fact that there was no one to talk to but herself... and the gods. Yet she was not terribly religious and quite frankly the thought of someone constantly watching over her but never saying anything back kind of gave her the creeps.

Myrah... didn't know how to really talk to others, she only just winged it... The feelings she felt were foreign and untouched, something she didn't quite know how to decipher just yet.

Voodoo's voice cut into her confusion, like a knife to the threads holding it in place within her. Slowly the whirlwind of emotions fell away, leaving a strange sense of affection and calm... with a spark of fire and a little bit of a playfully sassy taste left in her mouth. It was an odd mix and definitely something worth chewing over. "I slept alright, first few hours were a little shaky, but after that I slept like a new born foal. How did you sleep?" she asked... her voice seemed a little strained, like she was scripting out something but didn't know what it was yet... in fact she just wished to throw it away and close the awkward gap between them.

"The grass looks so much greener over there..." her voice came in almost a whisper, and before she could let her fears hold her back, she forced herself forward. Cloven daggers stabbed at the ground as she pulled on ahead of her emotions, lion tail flicking in anxious anticipation. Soon she was so close she could almost reach out her nose and touch him... Yet something held her back... nerves? Inexperience? Lowering her head, she let her black and white mane fall forward, pool within the long frosted spears of grass and thick blanket of snow. Her mouth reached out, snagged a few bites... but nothing substantial. Despite their travel to get here, she wasn't that hungry right now.

"Myrah Speaks"

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-23-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-04-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-10-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-22-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-25-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 06-26-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 07-13-2013, 04:33 PM