[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

A cold lump formed in my throat as she spoke. So she did notice that I had sprawled out on her, so much for inconspicuousness. Red tipped ears rotated backward, staying perked up, but veering away from the howl of the wind. How I hated the cold breath of mother nature herself sometimes. Crimson eyes flicked from the bright gaze of the mare in front of me to the ground, her sentence finished off by a sweet laugh. "You did, really. I probably would have if it weren't for how cold it's gotten." The warm smile faded from my face seconds after I replied, returning to the stale, emotionless stare.

The cascading hair billowed over her dark toned face, hiding both bright eyes. My attention pulled itself back up to attempt to weed the bright gaze from behind black curtains. She claimed the first few hours were "shaky," making me wonder why. I almost asked, but I knew that I always liked to keep to myself. Work with this "Why's that?" I reached out, eyes dancing with concern as I asked. "I slept fine, knowing that some one was there with me. You kept me nice and warm. That was a first." Left ear rotated back forward, a cheeky grin sliding over my blood tainted mug.

The wind howled again, creeping through the narrow rock wedges of the mountain side. Red nose pointed up, following my eyes as they searched for the peaks of the rock hills, but I was far too close to stretch my neck back that far in order to see. Myrah spoke again in a hushed tone. "Hm?" My eyes dropped once more, my face following along with in a quick motion. She had closed another small amount of space between us and dropped her dark face to the starch white ground. I dropped my face as well, but stopped at her shoulders. To play, or not to play? Hm. I nipped carefully at her nearest shoulder, smiling and pulling my face upward quickly.

Tagged: @[Myrah]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM