[OPEN] Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

With a soft tone, the female explained why her night had been a tough one, due to a nightmare. Blood hued eyes watched the slightest view of crystalline blue eyes beneath shades of black and gray. I nodded in understanding, because I did understand what she meant. I may not know what the nightmares consisted of, but I do know that they can burn into your brain; characters riding along with you for days on end, haunting your dreams and -for me- reality.

"A first?" She repeated, questioning what I had told her. I cocked my head to the right, ears perched forward intently. "It gets cold with only one guy in there, I don't ever have any one to help me stay warm." Butter this up! They giggled in my head, ready to coach me through my first flirting lesson. "It'd be nice to have someone to keep me warm." Nice

Myrah quickly reacted once I reached out to nip her: she took off, her black hair waving out like a pirate flag as it followed her. She yelled back to me, taunting me to follow along with her. The playful spirit bounded away from me, leaving her hoof prints warn into the thin layer of snow. Almost immediately, I lurched into a canter, the cold, still sleepy muscles in my body being awakened with a stun. I moved swiftly, beginning to gallop after her, my body gliding over the white ground; thanks to my naturally gifted gait. Each jagged edged hoof dug up the powder, tossing it into the cold air, just for it to dance back to its' resting place.

Evenatully I caught up to the end of Myrah's ink black lioness tail, reaching out my red nose to bump her muscular rump; proof that I could gain up with ease. My build and genetics made me quick, agile. I will make something of that one day, hopefully. Front legs carried me to her side, a smile crawling across my face.

Tagged: @[Myrah]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Northern Lights, Bittersweet Night - by Myrah - 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM