the Rift

You are the thunder and I am the lightening

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Accalia was wandering back in the threshold, in search of more horses to recruit to the Assassins. Not yet an official herd, a nomadic group that needs to gain enough members to take a piece of land for themselves. Pledging allegiance to Ignita, Accalia swore to save her and the other captured members. The unicorn mare was captured directly in front of her eyes, and the white fae would not stand for that. Though the fae is stunningly beautiful, with a white pelt, and an elegant arabian face. Her feminine features hide all of the brute force the tall girl really has for fighting and running. The slender legs are packed with hidden muscles, for one well aimed kick could cut through an opponents skin. Her red brown eyes, full of unknown intelligence, but still betrayinig her youth.

Finally after wandering around, she spotted another in this forest. A mare like her, a chocolate rabicano walking around. Accalia gave a courteous smile and slowly started approaching the mare. Last time she came upon a tiger, Kumal, whom she recruited. Though he radiated danger, like a brave Assassin she approached him and recruited him. Now if a war were to happen they would be invincible with the brute's strength. Trotting closer, with an elegant flip of her mane that got in her eyes, but still minding her distance, Accalia stopped before her. "Hello there, Accalia from the Assassins. Is there a home that you seek m'am", the fae kindly asked. The other mare before her was quite a beauty too, with a long black mane, somehow resembling Accalia's length. The girl stood quietly waiting still with a smile upon her maw.

Messages In This Thread
You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-21-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-22-2013, 05:10 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-23-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-24-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-24-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-26-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-27-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-29-2013, 07:58 PM