the Rift

You are the thunder and I am the lightening

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As the mare left the white fae standing there for a few moments, Accalia decided to size her up and see if she was adequate for the Assassins. The lady was a dark chocolate brown, perfect for blending into the background at night or in a dark area. Seemingly muscular and strong, Accalia thought she would be decent for the Assassins. Her ears seemed trained on the fae, a sign that she was cautious and alert. But scars were all over her rump, and the mare barely bit back a question to ask what had happened. Thoughts drifted through her mind that maybe it was the cause of a wild animal, like a...tiger. No. Kumal is good, Accalia thought to herself, thinking of the proud member of the Assassin's, Kumal.

The lady seemed quite quiet, only making a small noise of greeting, and when she finally spoke, Accalia heard her melodic voice ring out into the clearing. Though the other lady wasn't much older than her, Accalia still felt self conscious on her rough, youthful voice. The girl thought herself to be ugly, skinny, but in reality she possessed quite a beauty. When the girl was to speak, she tried to sound superficial, professional. "Well, yes I believe I do. We do not inhabit an official herd land, we are more like a traveling group of nomads, but once we get numbers, we will take over land and claim a home for ourselves", Accalia proudly said.

"By the way, my name is Accalia", she said finally remembering some sort of manners. A soft breeze blew through, rustling the tree branches high above, and stirring up leaves. The fae's mane billowed into her face a little bit as she stared at the lady. "What is your name?" She questioned softly, sounding slightly shy.

Messages In This Thread
You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-21-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-22-2013, 05:10 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-23-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-24-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-24-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-26-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-27-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-29-2013, 07:58 PM