the Rift

You are the thunder and I am the lightening

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

"Ladies." Her voice came smoothly and without a hint of malice as the Foothills Chieftess came to stand beside her warrior, their coats a stark contrast to one another. It was rare to find the Constrictor in pleasant spirits as she often had to deal with stupidity of others, but she knew when to turn on the charm and that usually came when actively recruiting for her herd. As she stood she recognized the scent of one of the Assassins and her eyes narrowed ever so slightly before her expression relaxed once more. Thankfully Fence gave off an air of calmness that had a soothing affect on the Chieftess and the grizzly that came to stand on her other side. Ktulu allowed Fence to speak as she let her gaze rove over the two mares that had stood talking.

"Zuri." Ktulu said as she looked at the bay mare. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ktulu the Constrictor, Chieftess of the Foothills and leader of The Grey along side my sister Ophelia. We would like to extend an invitation to you to join our ranks. We've recently secured home for our own band of nomads." The corners of her mouth twitched, a hint of a smile. "As a member of our herd you would be free to come and go as you please, you would be in no way restricted to with herd's borders. We actually encourage our members to travel, lest you be a warrior who's turn it is to patrol our borders."

Her tail flicked at her hocks as she paused to breathe. "I would have to say that the benefit you'll have most from joining us, is a secure place to return to when you've grown weary from your day's travels." The Chieftess explained. "If ever you were threatened you need only come to us and you would have a warrior at your defense in a heartbeat and a steady supply of food that only a herd land can offer, especially in the dead of winter." She and her own band had learned that the hard way when they'd tried to weather the Frostfall in the forest.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-21-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-22-2013, 05:10 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-23-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-24-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-24-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Ktulu - 05-25-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-26-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-27-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-29-2013, 07:58 PM