the Rift

You are the thunder and I am the lightening

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Accalia felt as if she almost cut off the mare-Zuri, as she continued speaking. She wasn’t trying to force her to join the Assassins, but she felt a certain loyalty to the band, and she wanted them to sound grand, even though they still needed help on increasing their numbers. Accalia wasn’t worrying about that yet. The Assistant herd leader, Tonka has now taken over even though Ignita was still captured in the World’s Edge. “It’s a pleasure to meet you too”, Accalia said, easing in, hoping that maybe she had found a way to convince her to join. The fae wasn’t randomly recruiting just to increase numbers, no. The mare wanted a bigger family, more horses to socialize with, and call part of her heart. Since being a young girl, she wanted others to look after her, and for her to look after others like…a real herd. Loneliness had exposed her to be slightly shy, but now maybe the mare could change that. “Currently, we have seven members, but we are seeking to change that. We don’t just want to get numbers to be powerful, no. We want to recruit more horses to call family”, the words were spoken truthfully from her velvety lips.

“To claim land, we will need about twenty members and more”, the girl truthfully spoke. They had powerful horses, true, and with Kumal’s addition, they had a deadly predator on their side, but herds could overwhelm their small numbers, so they needed to increase. Accalia had heard Adrixaura was pregnant, and on the verge of having a foal, which would increase their numbers by one. Suddenly, while the fae was speaking, a gust of wind blew past, ruffling her golden mane, whipping it into her eyes. But at the same time, the mare whipped her head, moving her mane out of her eyes and witnessing a giant scar on Zuri’s neck. Widening her eyes, Accalia stood quiet, trying to return back to a normal stance. On such a graceful, beautiful mare the scar looked so out of place.

Soon after asking the question, a noise caught itself in Accalia’s ears. Perking up her ears with interest, and turning her head behind her, she saw an almost white stallion with blue eyes. Youthful, and eyeing the ladies intently, he spoke with great interest in their conversation. Speaking kindly to Zuri, but giving a suspicious glance to Accalia, the fae felt the pressure of anger building up inside her chest. Was it another trying to steal away Miss Zuri? Surely not! Returning his stare, but with one of hostility, Accalia watched him carefully, observing markings on his legs, and spotting scars marring his pelt. “Like Lev, said, the Assassins will offer you a family, and even though we are nomads still, we support kindness towards each other. We are family,” the fae spoke convincingly, not wanting to have Zuri go off with the Grey. From what Accalia heard, the Grey was another outcast group, just like the Assassins that over took the Foothills.

Now not only had Lev joined them, but the powerful Ktulu had butted in the conversation. Being polite, Accalia bit her tongue not to come up with a retort. Being young, and inexperienced, she might lose Zuri to them when it came to a convincing battle. “Zuri, we have all the same to offer, freedom, family, protection, but the only thing we lack is an established land”, the fae said, staring intently at the two horses that have joined them. “We invite you to our ranks”, velvety lips opened to let her lyrical words flow through. Fixated on helping the Assassins, she would not let Ktulu nor Lev steal Zuri away so easily. Hopefully, the girl wouldn’t let her emotions get in the way of her reasonable thinking.

Messages In This Thread
You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-21-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-22-2013, 05:10 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-23-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-24-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-24-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-26-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Accalia - 05-27-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: You are the thunder and I am the lightening - by Zuri - 05-29-2013, 07:58 PM