the Rift

[OPEN] !! Counting

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The bi-colored female before me tilted her lithe face, her eyes watching beyond me for a moment before returning to meet my fiery gaze. The lazy river of fire moved at the speed of molasses, randomly hissing and spitting at whatever crossed its wicked path. Ears rotated back seconds before my skull followed what the mare must have been listening to.

A black mare, dusted in a sheet of white across her belly, stammered toward us with lanky legs. She seemed frightened about something, but what I had no idea. Black hooves slapped the dry earth loudly as she approached us in a swift movement, quickly enough for me to take an awkward step to my left, hoping to not touch the wild female. She broke her stride and stopped next to me, introducing herself as Valka shortly after the strange show she had put on ended.

This mare smelled much more familiar, just like home. The scent was comforting to dry nostrils. The air here was so dehydrated that I often wondered when blood would begin to flow from either nare. Ears pitched forward and I glanced between the two mares once again. Dry lips parted, nearly introducing myself. Another group of hooves clattered across the dead earth.

My crimson eyes fell over the first equine I had ever seen. She was plain, yet pretty. Her confidence seemed high as she approached the three-some of unicorns, something that I would not expect from a stranger. I had been accused as a killer, a murderer so many times already. Blood shed was something that I had not yet committed myself. Once again, the original female across the stream introduced herself, followed by the equine. Seele and Hana? All three named wrapped around my brain, awkwardly twisting through deep crevasses until they found themselves half locked into my memory.

Seele questioned my name, taunting me with a flirty tone shortly after word. I pictured the fluttery mare I had first met here, attempting to flirt with me while we were picking our way through a dark, dank cave. "Voodoo." I paused, sucking in a short, dry breath before continuing, "I'm from the Basin." A smirk toyed with the tight, emotionless line of my lips. The corners of my mouth tugging up into a friendly grin for a second or two.

[Ooc; I cannot apologize enough for how long it has taken me to reply! My internet was down for what seemed like forever. I sorry, :s ]
walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
!! Counting - by Seele - 05-21-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Voodoo - 05-21-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Valka - 05-23-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Hana - 05-23-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: !! Counting - by Seele - 05-24-2013, 01:49 AM