the Rift

[OPEN] Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins]

Kumal Posts: 18
Banned
Stallion :: Other :: 3 feet :: 7
Roo

Try to hear my voice

Silence. It rode on the invisible waves of coldness that constantly blew. Again, I was just a black dot on a white canvas. Again, I felt as if I did not belong here. It was cold, colder than my heart and I had no warm memories to heat me up, metaphorically. Again, I look back to see the trailing of paw prints behind my black pelt. I try to keep my body close together, trying to keep in the warmth, not that there was any warmth. I had heard from the girl who brought me who Tonka, their leader, would most likely be found here - if he was free at all. If he was not, I would go to the place I had heard he was and rescue there bloody leader myself if they were incapable.

I hoped he would be here or maybe he was just a crap leader. If that was the case, then I would not be a happy tiger, not that I ever had been. I would be tempted to leave them, to kill the one who had brought me here then dine on her and the feast her limp body would offer me. I was almost licking my lips. It had been a while since I had had horse and now I was suddenly craving it. I would resist though. I would resist until I found someone deserving to be eaten by me.

Snow, much to my dismay, had started to fall. A thin layer had fallen over my dark coat, some of it merging with my stripes. Caves lined to side and I instantly decided to take shelter. The light from the sun struck high in the sky. The cave was well lit, only dark at its furthest point which I could just squeeze into. I made my way down the cave ten meters or so, the ceiling caving in, then I neatly tucked myself into the corner. I was as dark as the cave, even the white parts of me. However, my eyes stuck out like balls of fire on water. And, I waited.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Bad post is BAD

Messages In This Thread
Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins] - by Kumal - 05-23-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins] - by Chemical - 05-24-2013, 07:20 AM
RE: Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins] - by Accalia - 05-24-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins] - by Chemical - 05-24-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins] - by Accalia - 05-26-2013, 07:53 AM