the Rift

[OPEN] Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins]

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Bowing her head in the presence of the leader, the fae decided now would be the right time to introduce herself. "I am Accalia, Accalia Cloninger", the girl spoke sincerely, offering submission. Lifting up her head, staring into his blue orbs, questions swam in her mind. She didn't know the stern stallion, and was slightly suspicious of following him, but claiming that he was part of the Assassins, she would listen and abide to his rules. "Tonka, don't think of this as talking back, but wouldn't it be wise to expel the tiger. Being a feared predator, he can bring a legacy to the Assassins", Accalia advised him. It would be foolish to send off such a powerful predator. In her mind, not pouncing on her and killing her, proved him worthy. The other sentence that Tonka said, wanting to make her snort. Crush Kumal's giant skull? The cat was giant. There would be no way a horse could fight against him. A wolf was a different story, though imposing and vicious, they were smaller and lacked the tooth and claw size of an immense tiger.

Kumal, offended by Tonka's words, left. Accalia felt an urge to go and follow him, but the girl repeated in her mind. He is not the leader. Looking towards Chemical, the mare narrowed her eyes. The black brutish woman was speaking bad about Kumal. Though the tiger scared the living hell out of Accalia, she still sided with him in pity. Something had caused the creature to be hardened and angry like that. "Chemical, you are no foe, and my apologies Warrior Leader", Accalia respectfully bowed her head, though she felt anger towards the Friesian mare. The fae had her own ambitions, and it would be revealed sooner or later she wanted to step up and be the leader of the warriors.

"I have a few things to report, Tonka", Accalia said, trying to make the tense atmosphere a little happier. These were her new herd mates after all. "I have lately been recruiting horses to join the assassins. Currently Kumal has decided to join. There is a buzz of newcomers in the Threshold, and with your permission do you think you would allow me to recruit them to Assassins?" Accalia questioned. "Also, until we claim our own land, where do you think we should reside for the coming of Frostfall?" The white mare questioned, knowing that snow had already hit the Frozen Arch and steppe hard. There were so many new ideas floating in her mind that she wanted to speak of with her leader.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins] - by Chemical - 05-24-2013, 07:20 AM
RE: Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins] - by Accalia - 05-24-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins] - by Chemical - 05-24-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Try to hear my voice [Tonka, Assassins] - by Accalia - 05-26-2013, 07:53 AM