the Rift

A Buzz, Hot, and Muddy.

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

If anything, Romani's concern only grew at the winged stallion's behavior. Indeed, he must be terribly unwell to react as he had... Turning her head, the palomino shared a glance with little Kasai before facing the male once more. She listened, golden-red ears perking forward at the sound of his voice, as he explained where he was from, what his name was, and just what had happened to put him in such foul condition.

Indeed, she had never heard of the land Ickatang. The name was foreign to her and her tongue, and so she didn't even bother trying to pronounce it out loud. Through her travels, when she had been a wandering gypsy, the Haflinger had encountered many different lands. Exploration had been in her blood then, and she had refused to settle in any of those lands. Yet when she had come to Helovia last Frostfall, she had finally found the place where she could call home. Perhaps, for Iphiclus, this could be the same opportunity.

The mare winced at the thought of being struck by lightning, and a small, sympathetic smile graced her dark lips. "I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Iphiclus," Romani responded, picking her words carefully, "That sounds... Terribly painful, I'm sorry that I can't do anything to help your pain. But... Perhaps I can offer you somewhere that you can recuperate?" Here she paused, head lifting upwards. With a quick snap of her head, Romani tossed her cumbersome forelock from her crisp azure eyes, the cerulean pools focusing once more on the winged stallion.

"I come from a herd land to the west called the World's Edge; it isn't terribly far. The Edge can offer you a place to rest, and our dear doctor can help tend to your wounds... If you even wanted, you could call the Edge your home, should you desire to stay in Helovia." With a tilt of her head, Romani continued on, her voice dropping and almost taking on a pleading tone. "Please, Iphiclus, allow me to help you. The weather is only growing colder nowadays, and if you remain out in the fury of Frostfall in your condition, well... I fear what might become of you."

The True Soldier Fights Not Because
He Hates What is in Front of Him,
But Because he Loves What is Behind Him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
A Buzz, Hot, and Muddy. - by Iphiclus - 05-23-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: A Buzz, Hot, and Muddy. - by Romani - 05-27-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: A Buzz, Hot, and Muddy. - by Iphiclus - 06-04-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: A Buzz, Hot, and Muddy. - by Romani - 06-05-2013, 08:46 PM