the Rift

Still Alive [O]

Jordyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
of all the colors that you've shined,
this is surely not your best
A cool air sweeps through the trees, gathering dying leaves and whirling them around in what seems like a mini tornado. Walking straight for the dust and dead vegetation, I wait for the wind to smack my face and twirl the hair around my horns. Each curly tendril shying away as if the poor dears had their heart scared right from the inside of their thin selves. As if hair has a heart but it is apart of me, perhaps a tiny amount of my heart is whipped around and ruled so hatefully. Oh don't be silly Jordyn, of course not. Its freaking hair.

Cloven hooves spread across the dirt as I make my way closer to the swirling bits of dead leaves and picked up dust particles. The craters I call my nares twitch in annoyance and sensitivity to the smell. Buttermilk skin, smooth as silk, dances across the scene with each step taken. Striped hooves falling beneath me, coming to a complete halt as I watch the tiny storm, that could do no harm... stop. Dark brown hair slung against my neck and began to calmly rest there. The long flowing hair on my tail though, slapped roughly against the darkened hocks of my rear end and began to twist tendrils around my legs.

Leaves slowly fell to the earth again and I am left bored and alone in the quiet of the cold. Night is rushing in. Another night I'm left to fend for myself and sulk in the corners of no where. This is not home, this is not where I belong. Of course, I belong no where. Just a speck in the mud. Having no true need at the moment. I need something to pick me. Life must get rid of me or bring me some sort of duty. I've traveled for years now alone. Please, somebody, feel my call.

[ooc- shitty yes, I know. forgive me, i just haven't quite figured her out yet]

Messages In This Thread
Still Alive [O] - by Jordyn - 05-24-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Still Alive [O] - by Tonka - 05-25-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: Still Alive [O] - by Tajheri - 05-25-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Still Alive [O] - by Valka - 05-25-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Still Alive [O] - by Jordyn - 05-28-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Still Alive [O] - by Tonka - 05-28-2013, 05:55 PM