the Rift

Still Alive [O]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka looked directly into Jordyn’s eyes as she spoke. Her voice sounded like a sweet paradise, but the handsome brute could tell by the look of her that she had not had company in a while. He was happy to be talking to her. He did not know why, but this was a good day for himself. He did not usually like the company of others, but she seemed like she needed a friend, and that’s what Tonka would give her. “It is delight to meet you too, Jordn…” Just as Tonka was about to finish, a new horse and his pet had arrived. His dog, no his puppy, started to circle them and Jordyn came a bit closer to the brute. A frown broke his blissful smile. Why had this mule have to come right when he thought he had found a new member, a new horse to protect and give a family.

As he spoke, Tonka glared at him. He knew this stallion was a fake, just by the way he held himself. The muscular brute hoped that Jordyn would see this too, and not trust him. A black hoove hit the ground with distress, making the earth below him shake a little. The dark bay, instinctively, took a defensive step towards the other brute, showing him that he was in no mood for a fight. Velvet ears pricked forward as they began to talk. He scanned their words over in his mind, making sure that he could out rule the bay’s words with his.

Just as the steed was going to speak, a new mare popped up. Though he was getting a bit jealous that the horses kept appearing out of nowhere, he let his guard down a little as the grey mare came closer. She seemed to study him and seemed taking mental notes of his appearance and scent. He could see that she paid more attention to his size and his curved horn than anything else. With that, he stiffened his body a bit higher and raised his arched neck a bit more straight. Words went back and forth through the two mares. A slight chuckle rose from the dark stallion’s throat as Valka belittled the snake-like bay steed. Tonka noticed the delicate tan and white splashed mare flicker her beautiful green eyes towards him. He gazed back at her with his silver speckled navy blue eyes. He could feel that warm smile growing back on him face.

Now sure that they were done talking, the large brute spoke with his deep, slightly kind voice, “Jordyn, I just want you to know that I offer you a home with mine. We might not reside in an established herd land, but I do have a family to give to you. We might not have the largest numbers in the Assassins, but we sure do care and protect for each other. My home is yours if you would like.”

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Still Alive [O] - by Jordyn - 05-24-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Still Alive [O] - by Tonka - 05-25-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: Still Alive [O] - by Tajheri - 05-25-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Still Alive [O] - by Valka - 05-25-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Still Alive [O] - by Jordyn - 05-28-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Still Alive [O] - by Tonka - 05-28-2013, 05:55 PM