the Rift

Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge}

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The usually peaceful stallion now had a different emotion on his face. Clamping his jaw tight, staring at Knox straight in the eyes, a challenge it was. The white lad knew that lady Adrixaura did not wish to be held captive in their territory, and he was going to fight for the lady's rights. After all, women were to be treasured, and fought for when the time was right. "Adrixaura, it's alright. I'll try my best to free you from here, M'lady", Faelon said, lowering his head slightly in a bow towards the blue bodied femme. Not only was he doing it for her freedom, but for the liberty of the child growing inside of her. Knowing that she was being kept against her will, he had an internal feeling that they would siege the child from her.

Looking at all of the horses around him, Faelon now knew what he would do. Rusty, since he hadn't fought in a long time, the stallion was slightly fearful that he would loose this battle, and eventually end up like Adrixaura trapped in their territory as a prisoner. But now as he briefly closed his eyes he remembered the moves and skills he was taught back in his old homeland he regained the bravery that he was taught to always keep. Lifting up his head, tossing his golden mane out of his face, he kept a posture that wasn't meant to be threatening, though it reflected pride, and courage. The stallion may be peaceful and quiet, but there are times to be respectful, and times to fight.

"Sir, the last thing I want to do is fight, but the lady wishes to leave this place. I am sincerely sorry for being on your land, and I will cede only if you give me the lady", Faelon said boldly, not a waver present in his voice. His eyes sternly gazed upon the bloody brute, not taking a second to look around him. "But if you do not wish to end this peacefully, I then challenge you for Adrixaura, so I can win her freedom back", the stallion said, standing as still as a tree, not budging. Golden locks were falling down his shoulder, his tail high in the air, flicking with mild annoyance, with his emerald eyes scanning the area. Even though he was a little bit shorter, he still was imposing.

WC: 399

Summary: They are still at the foothills with the others around them. Faelon challenges him for Adrixaura, to get her freedom back. No attacks were made (Knox gets the first go)

Attack: 0/3
Defense: 0/1

It's up to you if you want to use magic ^^

Messages In This Thread
Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Faelon - 05-24-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Knox - 05-25-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Knox - 05-27-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Faelon - 05-30-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Cede what is mine {Knox, Challenge} - by Knox - 06-01-2013, 03:43 PM